Quick Start Guide
Hey there! I’m excited to share with you the step-by-step process and some helpful information that I wish I had when I first started this awesome journey. I hope that this can help make your journey smoother and more enjoyable!
STEP 1 - FILL OUT THE FORM
Fill out the form to sign up as an affiliate. You will be routed to a different page after you hit submit. Fill out the form and go back to this page.
STEP 2 - CHECK YOUR EMAIL
You should have received at least two emails from the Affiliate Success team containing some basic login information and a warm welcome. If you haven’t seen them, please check your spam folder.
You might receive a call from our affiliate support team soon. They’re based in Utah and just want to personally welcome you aboard.
They’re happy to help with any immediate questions you may have, so feel free to ask away.
And you’re all set up!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
I’ve got some really useful information that I think you’ll find super helpful for your ERC experience. Take a little time to read through it and you’ll be able to jumpstart your journey in no time!
I. YOU HAVE TWO DASHBOARDS
I suggest you take some time to get to know these dashboards. Feel free to play around with them, explore, and click on every page and link so you can see what each one does.
1. The First Promoter Dashboard/ Link Tracker
The entry-level dashboard has simple information, like your referral links, and basic training under the “assets” tab.
2. Affiliate Lead Dashboard / Payment Selection
The affiliate lead dashboard has all your data, commission info, lead info, and more. Check the “Resources” tab for the full training suite.
There’s also marketing material on the same page if you want to create your own digital flyers or cards to post on social media. This is the one you’ll spend the most time with.
II. YOUR AFFILIATE LINK
You’ll find this in your dashboard, either in your Entry-level Dashboard or your Robust Lead Dashboard. This is how the back office tracks whom you’ve referred and more importantly how you get paid!
III. HOW TO SETUP YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
Go to your affiliate dashboard then click Resources
Under resources, you’ll see Manage Payouts, click Tipalti (Set up payment information)
Fill out the information needed and click NEXT, fill out the next set of requirements until you’re done.
IV. TRY THE CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE
Click on your affiliate link, it’ll take you to the homepage.
Once you are on the homepage, click Get Started
Click Start a New Application
On the company field, use “TEST” so back office would know that you are an affiliate testing the questionnaire
Go all the way through the application, play around with it, select different options, go back and forth through it, and really get comfortable with all the questions.
3 DIFFERENT PLACES TO FIND TRAINING
I. ERC CORPORATE TRAININGS
Click Resources in your Affiliate Lead Dashboard
Click Mandatory affiliate training program under getting started
Click Click not a member to access the training
Enter your name and email, then click register me now.
You will receive an email containing your username and password. Check your spam email if you did not receive the email in your inbox
Click the login link or copy and paste it in your browser
You should be back to the ERC training portal, click Access Now and enter the email and password provided in the email you received. Some trainings are under construction or wont load, just skip those
II. THE FACEBOOK GROUP
- Click join group
- You will need to have your affiliate link to join
- An admin will approve you, it might take a day or so to get approved
VERY IMPORTANT: All trainings and calls are under the Guides Section, on FB mobile click guides. See photo
On Facebook desktop , you will see the GUIDES on the top menu, besides Discussion. See photo
There is a TON of knowledge and expertise in this group, and if you can’t find what you’re looking for after watching the initial trainings and some guides, then post in the group with your question. You can also use the search function in the group to see if your question has already been answered, 90% of the time, it’s already been asked by someone else.
OUR TEAM TRAINING / RECORDED CALLS IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP
We have a weekly Zoom live call Q&A with our national trainer Adam Magio, every Wednesday at 11:00 AM PST/ 2:00 PM EST and here is the current link:
Check especially the Guide #33 on How to Go Through the Quiz
III. PERSONAL TRAINING FROM ME
I am having a weekly training to answer your questions give tips and guidance on how to start your affiliate journey.
II. WEBSITE LINKS
- This is where you can find businesses that took PPP(Paycheck Protection Plan) loans, this will be helpful in two ways
- Finding businesses to call, you can even search by city or zip code to find businesses in your area!
- Finding the exact loan amount and date they were approved, this is important to know when they’re filling out the online questionnaire as that’s required information, and you can look it up for them to help speed up the process.
- Sometimes Federal Pay .Org doesn’t have a business listed, because they’re search results are the exact business name, so this website Propublica has wider search results, but lacks the PPP loan date approved. So you can use this site to find the actual company name and then go back to Federal Pay org to get the loan approved date.
3. Small Business Forum
- This site searches for PPP and EIDL(Economic Impact Disaster Loan) data, but does not have the loan approval date either, it’s another way to search, and specifically important if a business took an EIDL loan/grant.